What is a Tennis Bracelet?
A tennis bracelet is a simple bracelet that consists of many small diamonds or gemstones that are linked together with a metal setting. It is a timeless classic piece of jewelry that is often worn as an accessory and is popular among both men and women.
|Bet on Tennis Online
50% up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
A+ Rating Review
25+ Years Online
What Does it Symbolize?
A tennis bracelet is a symbol of elegance and class. It is a timeless piece of jewelry that can be worn for any occasion and is often considered to be a statement piece. It is also a representation of wealth and status.
Tennis bracelets have been around since the 19th century, but they rose to prominence in 1987 when tennis player Chris Evert famously lost her diamond bracelet during a match. The incident sparked a trend and the bracelet has been a popular accessory ever since.
What Wrist Should You Wear a Tennis Bracelet On?
When it comes to wearing a tennis bracelet, there is no right or wrong answer. It all depends on personal preference and style. Generally, it is recommended to wear the bracelet on your dominant hand. For example, if you are right-handed, you should wear the bracelet on your right wrist.
Reasons to Wear it on Your Dominant Hand
- It is Easier to Showcase the Design – When you wear the bracelet on your dominant hand, you can easily show off its design and sparkle.
- It’s Easier to Put On and Take Off – Wearing the bracelet on your dominant hand makes it easier to put on and take off.
- It is More Noticeable – Wearing it on your dominant hand makes it more noticeable and ensures that everyone can see the bracelet.
Reasons to Wear it on Your Non-Dominant Hand
- It is More Comfortable – Wearing the bracelet on your non-dominant hand can be more comfortable as it won’t get in the way when you are using your dominant hand.
- It is Less Obvious – If you want to keep the bracelet more low-key, it is better to wear it on your non-dominant hand.
- It is Easier to Match with Other Accessories – Wearing the bracelet on your non-dominant hand allows you to match it with other accessories such as watches, rings, and earrings.
How to Choose the Right Tennis Bracelet?
When choosing a tennis bracelet, there are several factors to consider.
- Metal Setting – The metal setting of the bracelet should be of good quality and should be resistant to tarnish.
- Diamonds or Gemstones – The diamonds or gemstones should be of good quality as well. The diamonds should be clear and sparkly, and the gemstones should be bright and vibrant.
- Design – The design should be classic and timeless. Choose a bracelet that you will be able to wear for many years.
Caring for Your Tennis Bracelet
Caring for your tennis bracelet is important if you want it to last for many years. Here are some tips on how to take care of your bracelet:
- Cleaning – Regularly clean your bracelet with a soft cloth and jewelry cleaner.
- Storing – Store your bracelet in a soft pouch or box when not in use. This will keep the bracelet safe from scratches and damage.
- Resizing – If the bracelet is too loose or tight, take it to a jewelry store to have it resized.
A tennis bracelet is a timeless piece of jewelry that can be worn for any occasion. When it comes to wearing the bracelet, there is no right or wrong answer. Generally, it is recommended to wear the bracelet on your dominant hand, but it is ultimately up to you. When choosing a tennis bracelet, make sure to consider the metal setting, diamonds or gemstones, and design. Lastly, remember to take care of your bracelet by regularly cleaning and storing it.