Use of Content
All of the content featured or displayed on Tennisguide.org, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software (“Content”), is owned by Tennisguide.org, its licensors, and its content providers. All elements of Tennisguide.org, including the Content, are protected by copyright, trade dress, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property. No portion or element of this website or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means and this website, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Tennisguide.org or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree and undertake to use the website in accordance with the following:
- You will not post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the website any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right.
- You will not post or transmit through the website any defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, or illegal material, or any other material that infringes upon the rights of others.
- You will not post or transmit through the website any advertisements or solicitations of business.
- You will not use the website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- You will not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Tennisguide.org server, or the network(s) connected to any Tennisguide.org server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Tennisguide.org server or to the website, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
Tennisguide.org is providing this website and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents. Tennisguide.org disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Tennisguide.org does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically stated on this website, neither Tennisguide.org nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Upon termination, your right to use the website will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the website.